viernes, 19 de junio de 2009

Not everything is the way it's suppoused to be..

I've been out for a while, getting my head so full of ideas that's almost hard to keep thinkin straight. The more I think about the story I want, the more I realize that's just not going to happen. Would you believe that I actually found someone that thinks like me?? the problem is that he likes his freedom and loneliness (well me too actually) which is kinda why i like him, but also the reason why I keep thinking IT's NEVA' GOING TO HAPPEN!. His usual behavior includes contemplating I don't know what. He also likes to knudge people wich is kinda irritating in a level that... well let's not get picky. I kinda decided to stop. I'm in a slow process towards convincing myself that keeping my thoughts in my head is the best way to not screwing things up. And also to keep my mouth shut. Wich is kinda working lately 'cuz if it wasn't for that i'll be staying for extras and... let's face it: i don't do well on big exams.

I found this amazing pictures that show how would it be if the disney princess were living on a happily every day suckin' life. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. They're really clever!

1 comentario:

Burnd man dijo...

Hi! I betcha I haven't passed this to you, as for my brother isn't on dA, he just doesn't mind. If you're looking for princesses, check this gallery out:

CliK HEAR!

See you later, and let me know if they're cool (I know they are ;P)